No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or in case of no-show.
* A cancellation fee of 30% applies for cancellations made less than 5 days in advance.
* A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made 5 or more days in advance.
– For all cancellations notice is required at [email protected]
– No refund on same day cancellation or no show
– Weather cancellation is determined solely by Dolphin Water Sport.
– Tour schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
– It is not suspended for cloudy days.
– It is not suspended due to drizzle.
In case of rain at the start time of the tour, we can do the following:
A. It is rescheduled for another day at no additional cost
B. You can leave the tour open for another time.
C. Full refund*
For any of the 3 options, the client must be at the dock at the time the tour begins. If the client arrives late, they do not have the option of a full refund.
In case of strong storm during the tour, the remaining time is rescheduled for another day Partial refund
*100% refund is only made if there is a strong storm and does not allow safe navigation, if the day is cloudy or it rains lightly for a few minutes, the tour can be carried out.
Weather cancellation is determined solely by Dolphin Water Sport.
The tour starts and ends at the scheduled time, if you arrive late you will lose time on your reservation.
The no-show policy states that you miss your tour, exceptionally for a fee of $100-$150 it can be rescheduled once for another day and time, depending on availability.
If the client is unable to reschedule, the tour will remain open indefinitely.